Hi I'm Gustavo

gfrancoxx01

Beta member
I bought a bm-100fx microphone to use with my ASUS laptop. I realized I needed a phantom power 48v to power my microphone. After I bought that, I got a usb soundcard with an headphone and mic input, but I can't seem to make It work. I've looked around everywhere for help and all I get is videos on reviews, and sound tests. The setup videos are useless. Can anyone please help me?

Have you installed any necessary drivers for the sound card and have you tested it with a different mic that doesn't require phantom power? I'd start there to ensure the sound card is setup right.

I have and electrid condenser mic and it works just fine without anything external requirements. But whenever I try to use the BM-100FX on my laptop, it won't work at all. I connect the soundcard with all updated drivers and that's as far things would go, anything else besides that, nothing. I use audacity and whenever i connect the soundcard to my computer, i get noises from moving the soundcard a little bit, but anything else, it just wont work.

Try right clicking on the speaker's icon in the right side of the toolbar then Playback Devices. Working sound devices and deciding which to run can be managed from there.

Is Gustavo your real name?

Back
Top Bottom