Hi I'm an iPhone. And I'm a Smartphone.

Haha, I did find that funny though. Not just because I'm not a fan of Apple.
I would never consider getting a Smartphone really anyway. I'd rather carry around a phone and MP3 player too.
I have walkman capabilities on my phone even though its not a walkman phone, persay, and I don't really use it.

I think for 600 bucks it should have a 30GB hard drive instead of 3GB. They're not going to sell many of these, I can foresee a flop in the iphone. The price is too high and it's impractical. It's not exactly small either. If there was a device like this with 30GB or more, it would definitely sell but 3GB? come on get serious! We've got computers with more RAM than that thing has hard drive space, at least make a decent sized hard drive and don't overprice. The only people I can see buying this are snobby rich kids whose mommy's and daddy's spoil them to no end.
Amen.

Those iphones are going to be so expensive, and over all just a waste in my opinion.
Funny comic though :D

Haha, I did find that funny though. Not just because I'm not a fan of Apple.
I would never consider getting a Smartphone really anyway. I'd rather carry around a phone and MP3 player too.
I have walkman capabilities on my phone even though its not a walkman phone, persay, and I don't really use it.

Amen, brother. That's why I have my phone and my Gigabeat S. :)

woot i can wait till it comes out over here in the UK.
I will save my pocket money and buy myself one lmao!

You gotta love the company wars on electronics though, either way in the end the consumer wins because of all the extra features squeezed in, but the price will determine if it's worth it or not.

4048107566e8c232d1bogs7.jpg

Haha?

By the way, iPhone will be out near the end of June from what I heard.
And the point is. . . . . .?

Are you serious?

Ever seen those Apple commercials where they have the PC guy and the Mac guy? Then they talk about topics related to themselves and it always ends up the PC looking bad while the Mac seemingly has the upper-hand. Well this is taking that and bashing the iPhone, trying to make it look bad.

Back
Top Bottom