Hi I am Andrew :)

andy1027

In Runtime
Hi! My Name is Andrew a big thinker... thus the ADHD (predominately Innatentive type).

I am ambitious and I happen to LOVE computers.

I am 18 years old and have so far built 2 high performance PC's in my life time.

Unfortunately in the the past 2 years I have been studying A-Levels (Advanced Placement Exams is what I think they are called in the USA.) which have taken up a lot of my time and I have been unable to devote my time to technology. However it is now the start of Summer Holidays here in the UK thus I have no completed my A-Levels and I am awaiting my results which are due on the 15th August 2013. Therefore I can now focus my time on getting a job and focusing my time on God and Technology. (FINALLY!!!)

One aspect I really want to focus on at present is starting my own computer repair business from home. :)

I have purchased a book to help me do this. Lets see how that goes!!

I would appreciate it if any of you guys could help point me in the right direction with that by dropping my useful online resources that computer technicians use if possible. And other things too!

I know that I am not new here but I just thought that I would finally introduce myself! Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Andrew.

Hi! My Name is Andrew a big thinker... thus the ADHD (predominately Innatentive type).

I am ambitious and I happen to LOVE computers.

I am 18 years old and have so far built 2 high performance PC's in my life time.

Unfortunately in the the past 2 years I have been studying A-Levels (Advanced Placement Exams is what I think they are called in the USA.) which have taken up a lot of my time and I have been unable to devote my time to technology. However it is now the start of Summer Holidays here in the UK thus I have no completed my A-Levels and I am awaiting my results which are due on the 15th August 2013. Therefore I can now focus my time on getting a job and focusing my time on God and Technology. (FINALLY!!!)

One aspect I really want to focus on at present is starting my own computer repair business from home. :)

I have purchased a book to help me do this. Lets see how that goes!!

I would appreciate it if any of you guys could help point me in the right direction with that by dropping my useful online resources that computer technicians use if possible. And other things too!

I know that I am not new here but I just thought that I would finally introduce myself! Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Andrew.

What's up dude! Are you Anglican or Protestant?

lol I know, my ex was Pentecostal and going to church with her was like a party! I just stood there red in the face

LOL Well I think you will find that it is a lot calmer here in the UK. People seem to be a lot more reserved here...
But it's still lively and relaxed

LOL Well I think you will find that it is a lot calmer here in the UK. People seem to be a lot more reserved here...
But it's still lively and relaxed

I know, when I get enough monkey, I plan to move to England and start a dairy farm. Oh, and I'm the US, you don't use relaxed and lively in the same sentence :p

Back
Top Bottom