Hi hi people

Hookah

Beta member
I'm hookah. Everywhere else I'm hookah smoking catapillar.? if I'm in the wrong place please excuse me. I'm 50 & know nothing of technology but I find it very fascinating. How smart everyone is. I want to learn. I'm great at learning & I am afraid of not a lot so I have set my mind to teaching myself certain things. I must be honest when I say initially my interest seemed from not being able to see what my husband up to online. I know his email & figured out all his passwords. Even figured out certain sites he uses. So I can be very resourceful. Anyways hoping to learn from this site

I'm hookah. Everywhere else I'm hookah smoking catapillar.? if I'm in the wrong place please excuse me. I'm 50 & know nothing of technology but I find it very fascinating. How smart everyone is. I want to learn. I'm great at learning & I am afraid of not a lot so I have set my mind to teaching myself certain things. I must be honest when I say initially my interest seemed from not being able to see what my husband up to online. I know his email & figured out all his passwords. Even figured out certain sites he uses. So I can be very resourceful. Anyways hoping to learn from this site
Hi Hookah, You've come to the right place. We can teach you lots about computers. Welcome to Techist! :)

Back
Top Bottom