Hi everyone!

UBWant

Beta member
Hello everyone, I thought I'd join a tech forum so I could share all my tech experiences with all of you guys! I may also ask some questions and stuff like that too! Thanks for reading! :cool:

Hey there! Welcome to the community!

Yes! I plan to be a software engineer or work in computer repairs.

I don't believe there are many careers focused primarily on computer repair anymore. People are often choosing to replace their faulty units, as opposed to repairing them. Often enough, it just makes sense to buy a new unit, as opposed to replacing a faulty piece of hardware.

Software development is a growing industry with new jobs opened every year. In addition to making significantly more than repair technicians, software developers are usually offered greater benefits, and have more room for growth.

Hey there! Welcome to the community!

I don't believe there are many careers focused primarily on computer repair anymore. People are often choosing to replace their faulty units, as opposed to repairing them. Often enough, it just makes sense to buy a new unit, as opposed to replacing a faulty piece of hardware.

Software development is a growing industry with new jobs opened every year. In addition to making significantly more than repair technicians, software developers are usually offered greater benefits, and have more room for growth.

Thanks for the advice!!

Back
Top Bottom