hey meat eaters, does this make you hungry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tofu... no one is making a case for humans having evolved to be carnivores. it's a fact that we have evolved to be omnivorous and consume a diet of both meat and vegetables. i think a balanced diet of meat and vegetables is healthiest. too much of either is not optimal for our bodies.

edit: apologies, i didn't completely read your last post.

Healthy balanced diets of all sorts of foods ftw.

Does anyone else here enjoy cooking. Recently I've started cooking more and more and expanding into different things from what I normally cook (chinese and italian), to other things like Indian :) yum

I rarely cook, in fact I rarely eat dinners these days. Either have no appetite after work or I just snack. Unhealthy I know, but I hardly ever feel the need for a proper dinner.

cooking's the best...one of the most enjoyable things, regardless of what you eat

iron chef (original) rules! :p

my older sis and husband don't like to cook the majority of the time, but that's there thing...always ordering out somewhere. Just more rewarding I think when you cook your own. PLUS you know whether or not you dropped your food on the ground and don't have to worry about anybody hawking a loogey and things of that sort :D

you can be a meat eater and still be healthy and look good, I got to the gym 5 times a week and I workout with guys that re really in shape and healthy. They are helping me get that way, and guess what we do after a good 3 hour workout? we had to waffle house and hang out with some friends and have a burger.

My sister went through the vegetarian stage, and she ended up in the hospital for a week and then had to stay home from the first 3 weeks of school

You can eat meat and be healthy.

I am 31 and am a bit overwieght but with excercise and a regular routine i have dropped my wieght by over 50 pounds in just over 2 months. Yet i still eat my steaks and all my meat.

Eating like a rabbit doesnt mean that you are more healthy than me. I am very healthy for my gae and weight class. I am actually right where i am supposed to be. I only want to lose wieght for myself.

Being healthy is more than what you eat. You can eat all salads and everything and still not be healthy. Excersize has just as much to do with it as what you eat. If you are a couch potato and do nothing but sit around playing video games or posting on a forum then yeah. But if you take a active lifestyle and mix it with eating right you are just fine.

I take long walks at leats 5 miles a day. I walk with my daughter. I run around with her constantly. I am always playing catch or some game with her. That on top of the food i eat i burn more calories and fat than i take in. Which is the key to being healthy. To work off what you take in.

Yeah after i left work and became a stay at home father i gained a lot of weight and i have taken the correct measures to get myself back to where i need to be. Without cutting out anything. That is the truth to being healthy. Not eating all fruits and veggies.

If God didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of MEAT.

Actually in the first testament god created the man and so forth he told to survive in harmony , but then the man sinned one of his sins was eating the Animal.

God destructed the world with a rain shower blablah

When god redid the world he allowed the human to "rule" and thus allowing him to eat meat.

First testament.
This applies to all religions.

So yes we can eat meat , even god gave us permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom