Hey look! i caught a fish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
æArchOAngelæ said:
nice how deep were you? from a dropoff or just in brush?

i was under a bridge night fishing...live bait (blueback herring) and i was at a depth of 40ft.....the bridge was at the mouth of a creek

Please tell me you ate that striper already? I hope you didn't put it in the freezer... That would really make me mad.

Gotta eat that thing fresh!!!

actually, i released it.....i already have a freezer full of fresh fish
and i had a fish fry with my family on saturday

btw the food saver is AWESOME for packing fish

if you already have fish why you go fishing?

you hurt a fish by putting a hook through its lip, then you take it for the ride of its life and nearly give it a heart attack, then you take it out of the water and have it not breath for a few minutes.. then gingerly throw it back in the water like some hero.

you don't need to be an animal activist to see that what you're doing is cruel.

but hey, you had fun, and thats all that matters.

It's kinda like picking something up and throwing it in your cart at wal-mart or circuit city... You intend to buy it, but at the last minute change your mind. Our eyes face forward for a reason. I don't know about you, but I am a carnivour (sp) sometimes I have a weak spell but hey, I usually eat what I kill. and besides... fish have the brain of a rotten tree stump... or my 11 years old... all of about 5 seconds!! :p

What are you talking about alias, fighting animals is hilarious.

I want to see a tv show where you have to fight animals to win money. It could work like this:

1. You progress to different animals, each adding on to the amount of money you win.

2. It would start out with like a cat then a dog and progress up to bears and gators.

3. Each time you win you get the choice to keep going or to quit, if you keep going and lose you don't get any money, and have a good chance of dieing.

That seems like a recipe for good watching.

aliasaid said:
if you already have fish why you go fishing?

you hurt a fish by putting a hook through its lip, then you take it for the ride of its life and nearly give it a heart attack, then you take it out of the water and have it not breath for a few minutes.. then gingerly throw it back in the water like some hero.

you don't need to be an animal activist to see that what you're doing is cruel.

but hey, you had fun, and thats all that matters.

If it hurt fishes, the would make noise. They're too stupid to feel pain, muahaha! muahahaha! :beard:

By the way, what was the largest you've ever caught from shore, topic starter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom