Hey look! i caught a fish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no.....another animal rights activist :D...also....i released him..he's very much alive in that picture(and still is)

Nah man I'm completely joking with you :D

Ask these people that have been around here for a while, I started a poll about whether or not you'd eat a human steak if it were FDA approved.........hypothetically speaking naturally :D

I'm no animal rights activist, I just posted it out of pure boredom, sorry :)

Awww yeah!!!! Sweet fish man!

I caught a 51LB striper a few years ago off the coast of Montauk, Long Island on Shark fishing trip. We were out hoping we would hook some Mako's but only caught blue sharks.

The striper was caught on a huge umbrella rig while we were trolling for bait, "Bluefish" in the rip. I also had to reel in 3 bluefish along with this monster 51LBer on that rig. It actually didn't take that long because we used the boat to exhaust the fish.

But I also caught a 7" blue shark that day and it took about an hour to land it. If you wanna talk about one heck of a workout??? My biceps were totally jelly after that. I ended up taking a nap for awhile after that... lol

BTW... Stripers are excellent eating when fresh. We brought that 51LBer home, filleted it and cooked it on the grill in alluminum foil, with fresh veggies, lemon and butter... It was "the" best piece of fish i've ever eaten...

Again.. GJ

I've caught a bigger one when I was last time in the turkish islands. but good job!!

i'll see if I can find the picture of the fish I caught, was 3 years ago so I dont know where'd I put it.

-Jo

P.S.

We didn't sell ours, we ate it XD

haha nice!...51lbs awesome..and yes they are awesome to eat, i have a freezer full of striper now...been fishin for em all summer, but this was one of the biggest....the record for the biggest striper pulled from Lake Lanier is 46lbs....

Here's a few 50+ pounders:

si_UEw400_DSC00207.JPG

StripedBass-AranViera-51lbs-51in-07-10-03-Graves-100-4.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom