Hey Guys I need a little help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phase-Six

In Runtime
I think this is the right section to ask this.
Okay so over the past month I have gotten the idea that i would like to start my own e-magazine for gaming. I have tons of ideas that I wanna feature in it and how im gonna do it. I just need the tools to do so. What I am trying to achieve is a pdf. file so people can read it on acrobat adobe. I dont know what program I should use to do it with. If anyone could aid me in the right direction. Oh and getting a program isnt a problem for me either, so im open for all ideas. When I get things rolling id love to hook you guys up with the end product. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the link. By any chance is there a program that could let me convert without going through adobe?

There is some PDF printers. Eg. Desk PDF, JAWS PDF, Primo PDF. However I find that if you have any formatting issues, it much harder to fix them as all your formating issues need to be fixed with Word, Publisher or what ever other software package that you are using to put this magazine together.

The other problem that i have had with some of these programs is that if you bring it to a profressional printer, they might have problems doing your print run.

If you are serious about this, then I would be choosing Adobe Acrobat as appose to some of these other 3rd party programs.

There is some PDF printers. Eg. Desk PDF, JAWS PDF, Primo PDF. However I find that if you have any formatting issues, it much harder to fix them as all your formating issues need to be fixed with Word, Publisher or what ever other software package that you are using to put this magazine together.

The other problem that i have had with some of these programs is that if you bring it to a profressional printer, they might have problems doing your print run.

If you are serious about this, then I would be choosing Adobe Acrobat as appose to some of these other 3rd party programs.

Now adobe acrobat is probably gonna be my best bet, Alot of people have suggested on other forums and stuff so ill see how everything plays out. Idk about actually printing it in the normal magazine format but to just keep it strictly pdf. and give it away for free. Idk I might I just need some more time and preparation.

May i ask why your doing this ? just for fun ?, because if your being serious and just the average hard core gaming techie than the rest of us, your unlikely to know anything we dont.

Or will you be writing reviews, either way, be sure to drop me one through email when you get your first one done. charge me i'll pay through pay pal if you so wish.

mighty_max.93@hotmail.co.uk

My multifunction can scan documents and make them PDFs. If you can draw it, you can make it one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom