Hey dishdog-Powertoys for XP. Another one. LOL!

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
I have no clue what your talking about,lol. were we talking about thsi some other time.

i think i get it now, one more link to add to your collection.

per

BSOD
You asked if all I did was sit around and look for cool links. No, but here is another one.

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
I figured it out the exact same time you posted,lol.

I have tried two of them, the calculator and the clear type. the clear type does help and the calculator has all the functions of a scientific calculator plus a graphing calculator.

<edit> after usng the clear type for 5 min i don't like it. all the letters are slightly blury.

Starr

Daemon Poster
Dishdog said:
I figured it out the exact same time you posted,lol.

I have tried two of them, the calculator and the clear type. the clear type does help and the calculator has all the functions of a scientific calculator plus a graphing calculator.

<edit> after usng the clear type for 5 min i don't like it. all the letters are slightly blury.

Clear type is for LCD monitors.

Powertoys are great. I used Tweak UI to remove that stupid arrow on the corner of shortcuts.

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
I have a LCD monitor and it's at the recromended res. my bro will love Tweak UI if it removes those little arrows, he hates those so much.

lurkswithin

Fully Optimized
Starr said:
Clear type is for LCD monitors.

Powertoys are great. I used Tweak UI to remove that stupid arrow on the corner of shortcuts.
I don't have an lcd and clear type works well on my 19" monitor.

Starr

Daemon Poster
lurkswithin said:
I don't have an lcd and clear type works well on my 19" monitor.
Just because it was designed for LCDs doesn't mean it doesn't work well with a CRT too!