**** he's perturbed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm ... well, I don't watch much TV, just Battlestar Galactica and Myth Busters ... but it did look real, anyway. :eek:

HAVOC2k5 said:
Thank you...
Someone who actually doesn't bite on all that the media feeds them.

Also, the Jimmy Kimmel show like many, many other late night shows, are pre-recorded. Regardless if it says, "Live" or not. They are all pre-recorded. They call them "Tapings".

So, the urgence of "Oh my god, sorry matt damon we just ran out of time... blah, blah, blah, roll credits...." Is not even close to possible.

I've been to several tapings of David Letterman and have been in the audience for at least 2 hours or a 1 hour show.... So, yeah...

It's a skit...

When a show is live it doesn't have to be live TV feed. Live means it's recorded in front of a live audience.

Everytime someone mentions Matt Damon
I cannot help but think of that puppet movie, "Team America" where the Matt Damon puppet's only line is saying "MATT DAMON!" in a retard voice. :laughing:

hmmmm dunno, his face turned awfully red really fast...... It seems pretty genuine. Kimmel probably meant it as a joke and he went nuts like a tard walking off the set. Plus blowing up like that isn't good for an actors career, so why would he agree to do a skit like that?

Dude! The guy's face was like a frikkin tomato. lol!..

Haven't seen much of Matt Damon movies - except for the Bourne series and Good WIll Hunting. Thought he was pretty good in Good WIll.

In anycase, my impression was that it was real. hehehe.. Can't really say either way of course "for sure". Considering the **** that's been in the media wrt "famous people" as of late, I find it difficult to believe that Matt would agree to something like that "voluntarily". lol..

you guys are so freaking gullible, i swear to god. it was NOT REAL. matt damon is an ACTOR. he gets paid lots of money to make his emotions look real. why wouldn't he agree to do something like that? it played along perfectly into the things jimmy kimmel would say after alot of the shows, EVEN WHEN MATT DAMON WASNT SCHEDULED TO BE ON IT, "sorry to matt damon, but we're out of time." get it? it's a joke.

lol @ sui's comment...

i'm really surprised that people still think that was real. i thought it was pretty cool of matt damon to come on the show and play along....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom