**** he's perturbed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, Matt Damon got own3d.

Really though, I would've done the same thing. I'm glad he actually did something about it instead of just taking that kind of crap. :)

lol obviously its a joke...

he wasn't really ****ed off....

oh and nubius.. edit your post... screws up the thread...

No way is that fake, we all know Matt Damon couldn't act to save his life, and he looks genuinely angry. Maybe the last 9 sequals to the Ocean's 11 remake were good practice. :rolleyes: :p :cool:

dude, it was skit. You really think that was real? Did you notice ben stiller in the audience? checking his watch?... plus, do you really think matt damon gives two craps about being on the jimmy kimmel show? It's sucks!

Freakin' nooobs.....

You never know what's going to happen if Jimmy Kimmel is involved. I thought it was pretty funny, whether it was real or set up!

Dave :D

Ben Stiller was checking his watch because he knew Jimmy Kimmel was going to do that to Matt Damon.

Matt Damon was genuinely angry, and Jimmy Kimmel nearly pooped his pants. Watch the video again and you'll see how scared Jimmy Kimmel was.

it was a running joke on the jimmy kimmel show to say "sorry to matt damon, we ran out of time" at the end of many shows, even thought he wasn't even a guest. it was just to make fun of bigger late night shows that often have to bump people. it was all an act. some people are so gullible:D

molsen said:
it was a running joke on the jimmy kimmel show to say "sorry to matt damon, we ran out of time" at the end of many shows, even thought he wasn't even a guest. it was just to make fun of bigger late night shows that often have to bump people. it was all an act. some people are so gullible:D

Thank you...
Someone who actually doesn't bite on all that the media feeds them.

Also, the Jimmy Kimmel show like many, many other late night shows, are pre-recorded. Regardless if it says, "Live" or not. They are all pre-recorded. They call them "Tapings".

So, the urgence of "Oh my god, sorry matt damon we just ran out of time... blah, blah, blah, roll credits...." Is not even close to possible.

I've been to several tapings of David Letterman and have been in the audience for at least 2 hours or a 1 hour show.... So, yeah...

It's a skit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom