here's something enlightening...diet related

Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of times nobody needs to say anything, it's just reading for awareness and knowledge

much like I read books on astronomy or paleontology...for no other reason ;)

Cool article, makes sense. Obesity is a growing problem everywhere, even becoming one in the developing world now. Apparently it affects a lot of things.

Obesity isnt due to diets though, its a genetic disorder.

Some people are just naturally big, no matter how much they eat or work out.

Obesity isnt due to diets though, its a genetic disorder.

Some people are just naturally big, no matter how much they eat or work out.

bull.

i don't believe this EXCUSE for one minute. is it any wonder why some enormously fat person can make that excuse, that it's in their genes, but when they get their stomach stapled they lose all the weight?

if you're fat, you EAT TO MUCH and don't exercise.

people need to start taking credit for the situations they're in and stop passing the buck.

I know some who are fat and eat very little. I can't use that one, though. :D

I have been hearing a good bit about the food shortage. World Vision is saying that they will not be able to feed 1.5 million that they fed last year due to it. What food there is has become much more expensive due to fuel costs and demand. Here in the US, we see higher prices. In some places, all they see is nothing to eat.

All those years of the government paying people to not grow food is coming back to haunt us. That, coupled with weather problems, has created a real problem that will get worse before it gets better.

I'm so gonna be a big fella when im older :rolleyes: im already 12 stone at 5" 11. :p I just had mac and cheese. Contained 166percent of the reccomended daily saturated fat intake :) Meh.. life moves on..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom