Here's an idea.. all the 'Proud' TF Members come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoad

Daemon Poster
Here's an idea that was brought up by I dont remember who, and was also on another forums im surfing at a long time ago, i though its great.

The idea is, that each of us take a picture in his webcam or digi-cam holding a sign saying his nickname + "A Proud TF Member" or some thing like that, and then the date that the picture was taken at.

It could be pretty funny, and we could get to know each other a bit more

i'll start later if this idea catches.

-Jo.

Picture10.jpg

lol...

Since I am at work, this is the best I can do right now...... taken in 2001 shortly after Graduation... I was on a camping trip....
grandprix+me.jpg

I miss that POS car... lol... I still have the wheels if anyone wants them.. $300, but you have to come pick 'em up.. :D

Molsen - psht, didn't you have your pic in your avatar before? Now you're being shy?

I just glasses as of wednesday and here I am sportin those beotches :p

Look how considerate I was of TF and the rules......I even censored my writing...........man I'm great.

ME!!!.jpg

my turn

WUl95541.jpg

Kinda dark, but hey gotta try and hide the ugliness somehow... LOL :p

Sorry it's so big, but it's a s**t camera and doesn't take pics well...

Edit: Thanks to whoever resized up the pic... I couldn't resize it for some reason... (shrug)

I'm gonna close this thread for a bit here to clean it up. I'll open it up when I am done fixin'. :D

Ok. Re-opened and ready for business. Just like the regular members thread, try to keep the pictureless posts to a minimum, so that we don't have like 743653 pages to sort through and like 6 pictures :D

Also, there was some insults, etc. Don't let those become part of this otherwise fun thread.

Thanks Elbatrop. It's obvious that I'm the sexiest one here so they felt the need to immediately pick on me first out of anyone...........man it's a tough life to be so beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom