Help!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I would like to state that the vBulletin software sucks big time. Whoever designed vBulletin had no clue what he was doing (unlike the creators of Invision Power Board, who know how to design something that is coherent). The user control panel is an eyesore and the overall layout has always been, still is, and always will continue to be the very definition of suck.

Nonetheless, it is very embarrassing that I have basically been forced (against my will) to join this forum out of necessity. A member of my family downloaded Firefox 3 today (despite the fact that I have strictly warned my entire family not to download Firefox 3 because I HATE it so much), shoving the ugliest and most disgusting web browser ever created down my throat.

I had to uninstall Firefox 3. I am now using Internet Explorer 6, which also sucks big time. I have done an EXTENSIVE amount of searching for Firefox 2 (the web browser that I lost today), but to no avail.

What I need to know is this: HOW IN THE WORLD CAN I GET FIREFOX 2 BACK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Nevermind...I finally found Firefox 2...I am using Firefox 2...I am perfectly happy.

My issue has been completely resolved.

First of all, I would like to state that the vBulletin software sucks big time. Whoever designed vBulletin had no clue what he was doing (unlike the creators of Invision Power Board, who know how to design something that is coherent). The user control panel is an eyesore and the overall layout has always been, still is, and always will continue to be the very definition of suck.

Let's see you write something, you little prick.

FF3 - 10 tabs - 532,098MB RAM usage..... suckage. and crashes constantly.... using k-meleon and it is smooth.

FF3 - 10 tabs - 532,098MB RAM usage..... suckage. and crashes constantly.... using k-meleon and it is smooth.

I highly doubt you are using that much RAM. Motherboards can't even support that much RAM. I have 4GB in my computer and Firefox 3 takes nowhere near that amount with Windows Media Player, Word and Skype open at the same time. I opened up 10 tabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom