Help.

NehaJ

Beta member
I had office 2003 installed on my computer. It was working fine, but then I decided to restore my computer to the default settings because it was a new year, so obviously everything is gone. Now that I'm putting everything back on it, I have to install Office 2003. This program is very important and it was working fine the problem is though the computer keeps saying that my serial code or the "CD Key" is improper. I would really appreciate it. Its the Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003; and I really don't want to pay another 100 dollars for a stupid mistake that I made. :ashamed:

Well if it is the original, then ring up Microsoft and tell them what happened and that its refusing your key, they should be able to reactivate it like they do with windows or give you another key.

I don't have office mate sorry, I'm not sure but I seem to remember that Microsoft's activation scanner can detect pirate license keys of office, don't you have to register it when you install it?, it probably works on the same principle a OS, my Widows refused to reactivate and told me my key was invalid as I used the disc to many times so I had to ring up Microsoft and get them to activate my windows.

just PM me a code. i would appreciate it.

Because of the legality of that, I doubt anyone here will do that. It's a lot quicker to just call Microsoft and have them give you a new code.

Back
Top Bottom