HELp

G35x

Golden Master
Ok what makes store bought cd's store bought...My cousins cd player doesnt work, it use to play burned cds, and now it only plays real cds from the store..I have tried everything, different programs, different cds, different burners..Is there anyway I can make a cd, seem as if it was store bought, so it will read..Do you have to burn it at 1x or something. HELP

Rep pt to anyone, who can help me :D

Some CD players won't read CD-RW media. But, this shouldn't happen all of a sudden, either it reads them or it doesn't. How old is the CD player? I'm thinking it may just be old... perhaps broken.

Nah, its in a nissan maxmima 2004 model...Its a bose system, that came with the car, but for some reason, it wont play burned cds anymore..Its only plays store bought cd's..So is there some way to burn cds so they are just like store bought cd's...And the dealer wont fix it, cause my cousin is over 36k miles...So he would have to replace it.

It could also be the type of cds ur using. Some cd players can be picky about thator its the music company fighting back and corrupting the files when you burn them. That has happened before.

Yes, what Jsy is right. Some players are really pickey.. Try some more brands of CDs, perhaps with less burning options, like purchase basic writable CDs. Thats all the "help" I can offer.

Back
Top Bottom