Help!!!!!!

It seems it was something to do with my java settings?????

I ran a scan for viruses and it said no viruses where found using pandaonline it said 1 suspicious file and 20 mallware/adware so i ran my malware sweeper and caught 12 of them but it's running okay now i have fixed the java settings [i had to download it again] and deleted the software i downloaded hopefully it should work fine now fingers crossed is there something i can buy that will clean everything i don't need like old software traces and old trial versions i have deleted ect it is strange watching the pandaonline scan to see software and files i have not used or deleted from months ago.I have tried everything when i ran a free registery fix it came up with a lot of old and deleted items anyone got any advice thanks everyone for your help.

I think that virus screwed with your "Zero Sector" Or some fancy name like that in your hard drive. It messed with some settings. I think, *BUT NOT SURE* you will need to reformat. Can you backup your data?

Run all of the scans from safe mode after you disable the restore points. Running scans from normal mode lets them hide out in the reg and the restore points and not get detected.

Yeah it's fine now i errr "got" bug doctor and ran that and "got" pc tools registery cleaner and it seems to have done the trick it took off all the old crap like soulseek and my trial software great stuff computers running great now i have also got nod 32 i ran them this morning [bug doctor/pc tools/and nod 32] and nothing was found i ran my crap cleaner and it removed some temp files only thing wrong with it now is a window keeps popping up saying no disc inserted in drive a when i shut down/start up thanks people great stuff i can't thank you enough.

Back
Top Bottom