Help!

Try deleting anything you can.. OR.. renaming the files sometimes works to. I don't know why in the hell you can't delete them, but you can rename them, but its worked for me in the past. And when you rename them, and go to boot, and its told to load 'blabla.exe' .. it can't find it. ;)

Try it.

Wtf, i get the same thing when i try to rename it. Man i want this norton crap off my computer now!!! Messing it all up last time i install this crap ever again

No no, there is no thing in the add/remove thats the problem. I kept getting a pop up about please purchase so removed it form there. So then i kept getting it, so then i disabled it in msconfig so it stoped, but everynow and then i still get some random thing about how it cant scan my computer. So then i got a newer version and i tried to install and it said please removes the older version. So then i tried deleting it in program files which isnt working...

Hmm, seems more of an Adware / Spyware problem than an actual program at this point man.. idk..

But anyway, what version is it that your trying to remove? I'll try to find full manual removal instructions.

I cant find the version out all i know is its 2005, because its not on add remove so it doesnt say the version. I went into program files and tried to check the version but none of the files seem to say it...I duno what to do..I guess i can live with it

And there is no uninstall file in program files, maybe if i can find one on google pop in there and then try to uninstall?

Back
Top Bottom