Help!

jac006

Golden Master
OK, here's the thing. here i am, just happily surfing the web, reading some sparknotes thing, listening to some music, and just sitting there. all of a sudden, my comp just randomly restarts! i was like, ok.... and so my comp restarted. and 15 minutes, did the same thing again. i have 512 dual channel memory, a nice 3.2 ghz ht processor, 200 gb of ram, and no power surge problems or anything. im not overclocking or anything. its just really wierd! plez help!

has your motherboard installed a utility in your programes? that is where i find my temps.
also in your bios might show temp. i am not 100% certain. but if you consult your mobo manufacturers web site you should get some info.
also make sure you have checked for viruses, could be that.

also, if you have a bad/old power supply. Sometimes the PSU's that come with the cases kind of suck. All you can do about it is replace it.

That does look like a good program. Too bad its only good for a week. :(
You can find ur CPU temp by going into the bios. Its easy to find in there.

SOunds again like a PSU defienciency. If you are multitasking, and your power supply isnt adequate, Windows will run for about 7-20 minutes, then randomly shut down. Had that problem once when I put in a new graphics card into an older PC.

hey. me again. acutally, i finally said "yes" to one of those microsoft send error report things and they told me it was some visual basic thing. no idea. i downloaded it, instaleld and i now hope the comp works.

Back
Top Bottom