Help with uninstallation...

Luigitendo

Baseband Member
I just got a new laptop *Dell inspiron 1721 w/ vista home Premium OS*

I installed the game "Total 3d home and landscape* a game where you design houses and view 3d tours of them. It must have had an error in installation, for the only part of the game I can access is the main menu.

I try to uninstall if, but it says
"Can't locate install log"

What do I do?

1. With the Windows XP CD-ROM in the CD-ROM drive, click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
3. Click Add/Remove Windows Components.
4. In the Windows Components Wizard, click Accessories and Utilities (the words, not the check box), and then click Details.
5. Use the appropriate method.
• If the Games check box is not checked (no games are installed), and you want to install all of the games, click to select the Games check box, click OK, and then click Next.
• If the Games check box is not checked (no games are installed), and you want to install one or more of the games, click Games (the word, not the check box), and then click to select the check boxes for the games you want to install. Click OK, click OK, and then click Next.
• If the Games check box is checked and the background of the check box is white (all games are installed), and you want to uninstall all of the games, click to clear the Games check box, click OK, and then click Next.
• If the Games check box is checked and the background of the check box is white (all games are installed), and you want to uninstall only some of the games, click Games (the word, not the check box), and then click to clear the check boxes for the games you want to uninstall. Click OK, click OK, and then click Next.
• If the Games check box is checked and the background of the check box is gray (one or more games are installed), and you want to uninstall all of the games, click to clear the Games check box, click OK, and then click Next.
• If the Games check box is checked and the background of the check box is gray (one or more games are installed), and you want to uninstall only some of the games, click Games (the word, not the check box), and then click to clear the check boxes for the games you want to uninstall. Click OK, click OK, and then click Next.

the disc, would that be the actual game disc?
Lol, i'm really not too good in this area.

I appreciate your time and help! ;) It means so much to me

I think Softix has your mention of a "game" confused with the Microsoft games on the OS CD. When you install a program or game a log of the files is created so that when you uninstall the correct files are then deleted. I would first suggest inserting the program CD and see if during the autorun you are given an option to uninstall. If you are do it. Otherwise, attempt to reinstall the entire program and uninstall after that. If none of this works, call tech support for the game.

Back
Top Bottom