help with this ridle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
the following is a simple answer ridle and the answer is in the text so dotn over think it just read

during ww2 there was a footbridge over a ravine seperating germany from switzerland. it was guarded by one german soldier who was ordered to shoot anyone attempting to leave germany and to turn back anyone arriving from switzerland without proper papers. the german soldier sat on the german side of the bridge in sentry post and came out to check the bridge every three minutes.

a woman desperate to get out of germany knew she could not sneak past teh guard and make it across the bridge in less than six minutes. there was no place to hide on the bridge, and the german soldier never missed checking the bridge at threeminute intervals. he saw everyone who crossed the bridge and accepted no bribes of any kind. how did the woman make it acriss the bridge without being shot

that is teh exact way i twas spelt and writen right out of teh text book my guesse is that he was told to shoot anyoen atempting to leave germany adn he is on teh german side once she reaches half way in less then 3 minuts she is no longer in germany so he lets her go as she si no longer atempting to leave

i need sereous answer dude its beign graded fro chool we get 10 points if we get it right its all i have to do is answer it he told me we coudl try and look it up do what ever but we need to figure out the answer amyone can help

Google is your friend.

She crosses the bridge for 3 minutes and when the German guard is about to come out, she starts walking back. He then asks for her papers, and since she has none, turns her away.

Vybuni said:
Google is your friend.

She crosses the bridge for 3 minutes and when the German guard is about to come out, she starts walking back. He then asks for her papers, and since she has none, turns her away.

quote++

Dude, are you high while typing this? Like every word you type has letters jumbled up and your sentences don't make sense. I didn't see a single period in your non-copied sentences.

Anyways, Vybuni obviously has the right answer, quite an ingenious move actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom