help with recording from my hd camcorder

rudolph hucker

Beta member
hi there dudes,
can any please help me out here..last week i bought a full hd samsung camcorder.right i have tried everything to burn a dvd...i have even asked my mate to help me out...he's very good on computers..but still we are un able to make a dvd..i think the files on the camcoder are mp4..

so how on earth do i put these files on a normal dvd...i want to send my old mum some dvd's of our son.
any help peeps will be greatly received..oh my friend said the best option for me would be to buy a dvd recorder with hdmi connection..then just plug the camcorder into that...that sounds good but, i have 2 computers at home and why should i waste money on a dvd recorder when i have 2 dvd burners on me pooters.
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp please.
regards rudolph hucker

so can you transfer the MP4 files from your camcorder to your computer via USB 2.0 or firewire? if so just do that then use Nero or something similar to burn a video DVD

am i right in saying that full hd cannot be transfered via the usb connection

I don't see why you couldn't.....HD video files are like any other video files except much larger and would just take more time transferring.....I am guessing because of your question that you haven't even tried to transfer and burn the mp4 file?

Back
Top Bottom