Help with locating part for Latitude e6400

ChampMark

Baseband Member
So help me out here, with figuring out the exact screen needed. I ordered one already and it wasn't right at all. I'm looking at the sticker and I can see the Model No: b141ew05 - but this ain't matching up with replacement numbers (maybe that is the wrong number to be checking?). I noticed the stickers look different compared to replacement screens. I think the backlight connects via a ribbon cable (instead of the two pin ones). So at the bottom of the screen it has an L shaped ribbon cable shooting out, and the middle top right of the screen has a ribbon cable, I presume it's the 30 pin cable listed on most. Been up since 7pm yesterday, so I appreciate any help you guys can give me.

156scqh.jpg

16jk1ut.jpg

2gyaner.jpg

I know dells well when I see them, this looks like the wrong screen, the screen you should have should state exactly what you said, at the bottom has two pins that go into the inverter, this is a ribbon, so I'm guessing it's wrong yes, did your old screen have these codes?

LTN141AT07

TT219 0TT219 50

The screen in the picture is the screen I removed from the laptop, the broken one. So the one I ordered was completely wrong, it's for the latitude e6400 but I guess it's the wide screen version, I think mine is the 1280x800 wxga screen. But even that has like 4-5 different model types. I appreciate the help, I had to catch a couple Z's.

I got done talking with a Customer Rep that's called dell-parts. Told me the screen number is OC384H, if you look by the stamp it's CN-OC384H-72090-986-GC1U-A00 and apparently the OC384H is what's needed for her to check their inventory.

Back
Top Bottom