Help with InstallAnywhere

JRM4833

Solid State Member
I've been trying to download a few software programs online. Each time I click on the installation file in my downloads, InstallAnywhere begins preparaing to install. When it reaches 100%, it simply disappears. I have no idea what's going on but it's driving me nuts. Any help would be very appreciated.

It may be corrupt or not configured correctly. Why you would use a third party installer is beyond me but it's your call I guess. Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.(maybe even try installing the software via Windows installer to make sure all is OK while InstallAnywhere is off the pc)

Deathstar said:
It may be corrupt or not configured correctly. Why you would use a third party installer is beyond me but it's your call I guess. Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.(maybe even try installing the software via Windows installer to make sure all is OK while InstallAnywhere is off the pc)

To be honest I don't even really understand what a 3rd party installer is (although your post helped that). Turns out it was because I was using Firefox. When I downloaded and ran with IE it worked fine. Thanks a lot though.

Back
Top Bottom