Help with InstallAnywhere

JRM4833

Solid State Member
I've been trying to download a few software programs online. Each time I click on the installation file in my downloads, InstallAnywhere begins preparaing to install. When it reaches 100%, it simply disappears. I have no idea what's going on but it's driving me nuts. Any help would be very appreciated.

Deathstar1

BSOD
It may be corrupt or not configured correctly. Why you would use a third party installer is beyond me but it's your call I guess. Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.(maybe even try installing the software via Windows installer to make sure all is OK while InstallAnywhere is off the pc)

JRM4833

Solid State Member
Deathstar said:
It may be corrupt or not configured correctly. Why you would use a third party installer is beyond me but it's your call I guess. Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.(maybe even try installing the software via Windows installer to make sure all is OK while InstallAnywhere is off the pc)
To be honest I don't even really understand what a 3rd party installer is (although your post helped that). Turns out it was because I was using Firefox. When I downloaded and ran with IE it worked fine. Thanks a lot though.