help with bf2

bathroom_sniper

Solid State Member
My brother just bought bf2 and his computwer met the minimum reqs we thought but it screws up after the video here are his specs : Celeron D, 200GB HD, Ati Radeo 9250 PCI overclocked so the core clock speed is @ 260 and the memory clock is at 250 (that is about equal to a radeon 8500 LE which is minim for the game)

how much ram do you have?

EDIT: if not the ram your video card could be overheating while trying to play because its OCed.

battlefield is NOT compatible with the 9250. I have that gfx card. Never worked. I even checked for solutions, called the company, said it wasnt compatible.

do you have a PCI-E slotin you motherboard? because i would recommend a PCI-E graphics card instead of a PCI.

i have pcie on my laptop but my bro only has pci slots but i have a friend that might sell him a 5500 pci for around $20

wow thats a good deal. take it. its worth the 20 dollars. and how can you have a PCI-express slot on your laptop? what laptop is it?

yeah.. the celeron d is eh.. a bad processor to say the least, the fx5500 is good for 20 dollars, just avoid the 5200, that things a piece of trash. 512 mb should allow you to play min settings, strive for atleast 1 gig as a future upgrade though.

Back
Top Bottom