Help with a gaming computer build

what would be the easiest way to set up a drive so when the RC is over, i can just wipe the OS and then reinstall the full version?

Darn..... They're out of that corsair ram. Anybody know any good ram that is at least lower than 50 bucks?

Also, not to fuss over this small problem, but on newegg it says the XFX GTX 260 core 216 comes with farcry 2 and Cod 5, yet when I add it to my cart, only the Cod5 disc shows up.

I wouldnt be worried about it. If newegg has it listed as coming with both it will come with both. If it doesn't just get ahold of customer service and it will be there within a few days. Newegg's customer service is 2nd to none.

indiancheef had that same problem with getting their free games. He called them up and they hooked him up with both games.

The Gigabyte is overclocked. The Sparkle has an improved cooler with standard clocks. The XFX is their standard clocked version.

Out of the box, the Gigabyte is faster, but the other two can easily be overclocked to match and/or surpass it's performance.

Back
Top Bottom