Help us with our slogan, $10 reward !!!

WEBDOMAIN.com

Baseband Member
First of all, I wouldn't like to fall into the self-promotion or advertising post (and then brake any forum rules) so please, mods, if I published this thread in the wrong area, moove (or delete :() it to the relevant place.

"...The word slogan comes from sluagh-ghairm (pronounced slogorm), which is Scottish Gaelic for battle-cry..."

Even if, at its origin, the slogan was employed during battles and fights, I found that our sounded a bit aggressive agaisnt our competitors, didn't it?

"Finally a name you can trust."

I saw many nice slogans in signatures, here and around, that I thought it might be a useful/interresting idea to ask members their point and view, and their help, on our.

If I am allowed to, I would like to start here a mini-contest or game-event.

Until next wednesday, the 9th of August at 12PM GMT, post here 1 slogan (to avoid flood post) which desccribes the best WEBDOMAIN or its activities.

If your slogan is adopted, you'll receive a $10 payment through PayPal.

Below are few guidelines to help you. An effective slogan usually:
  • states the main benefits of the product or brand for the potential user or buyer,
  • implies a distinction between it and other firms' products - of course, within the usual legal constraints,
  • makes a simple, direct, concise, crisp, and apt statement,
  • is often witty, if it is required as not all advertising slogans are meant to be witty,
  • adopts a distinct "personality" of its own,
  • gives a credible impression of a brand or product,
  • makes the consumer feel "good",
  • makes the consumer feel a desire or need,
  • is hard to forget.

It's up to you now, be creative, be inspired and, please, be original.

Erm...here are some 9:44am in the morning and I got up at 5am attempts...

So much more than just domains
Hosting at its best
The last place you'll visit for your web presence
Reliable hosting around since 2000

Sorry if you don't like those attempts, its much to early in the morning for me to think.

samurai said:
Got Host?

Sounds good.

Jordan Pardy said:
...here are some 9:44am in the morning and I got up at 5am attempts...

Don't be sorry. Truly important is your participation. And you took part more than expected. :)
Nice contributions, some interresting catchy slogans. Though I find them way too classic. Thank you very much.

Some more 10:25AM attempts...

So much better than the rest
Let us put your domain to the test

Still tired *yawn* lol

Back
Top Bottom