Help:serious Computer Dmged Occured!.160 F

OtakuBakaA

In Runtime
I truly am asking if anyone can please help me out in this insane problem i am having. My other pc keeps freezing, i havent noticed it till know, that the cpu was at 169 degrees fanheriet, my motherboard is around 90, which is ok. Please tell me if serious dmg has occured, the cpu still works, but im afraid to turn that pc back on, and if theres anything that could have gone wrong, ive only had this pc for about 4 weeks, so i dont know much about it, my friend said maybe the power box suppy is too short?. but i really dont trust him that well. I really need advice from you guys too. Please lend me a idea.

THANK YOU ALL COMPUTER FORUMS!

do u know it in C? and when does it hit 160F? mine hits that sometimes after big applications.

A little more information about this PC could help. For instance, what kind of CPU is it? You might as well post all the specs.

thanks for the convertions lol 71C isnt acctually damaging, well in my experience i had my old athlon xp 1700+ somehow i unplugged my cpu fan by accident and i didnt notice on top of it my cpu was overclock lol.... within 20 secondings booting up , even before i hit the windows loading screen my pc just switched itself off. lol i'm like ???? i tryed turning it on but nothing would move i was like ohhhh crapp i must of blown it .... as i put my hand in the case i felt the blazing heat comming from my cpu heat sink i touched it and burnt my finger ...... i waited a minute afgter pluggin back in my fan went into the bios and my cpu was 81 degrees....... now this is aftr it had cooled off a couple of degrees lol it must if been up there in the 90s.... worked fine after that no probs

not to mention i broke it soon later by removing the cpu while it was still relatively hot to clean my heatsink... and cracked the core

got a free new one anyway :)

its an AMD ATHLON xp 1900, when i boot up i check immediatly with everest, and its at 120 F, and for somereason there are hardly any apps cept mcafee on, so i dont know why it is like that, alsoat 169 F its like 60 C. I have also always wondered?.... IS THE FAN ON TEH CPU SUPPOSE TO BLOW AWAY FROM THE CPU OR AT IT?, cause i put my hand near the fan, it blows towards me....

well from what I have seen everest isn't the most reliable thing when it comes to temperatures. So check the temps from the bios.

Back
Top Bottom