help reinstalling windows

jeff96784

Beta member
first sorry this if probally in the wrong place sorry. but now to my problem. i got a virus that i cant get rid of it wont let me access the task manger. even if i try through run... it wont work then i try re installing windows, and i get this error c000021a and then it says that my current system status is 0XC0000034. and then i try going through the bios and booting right off of the reinstall windows cd and then it starts the program to reinstall windows and then i get that error again. i have no clue what to do. iv tried looking up what those errors mean and i can never find them together. i also tried booting in safe mode and that didnt work then i tried doing system restore and that does not work at all and i have 30 dates saved on there and none work. then i also tried using the last know good setup, that is right by the safe mode boot. and none of these work. i need help!!! please any ideas tell me

You will have to format your hard drive before you can install Windows.
Try and backup any data you want to keep before formatting. darroll

Have you tried to remove the virus yet? That would be the first thing to try. I would download the free trial of NOD32, and run that and see what you get. I would run a spyware, and adware scan, to see what else might be on your computer.

If none of that works then I would back up your files, and then do a reinstall. When you go to do that you are going to want to put the windows disk into your drive, then when you start your computer load the boot loader. From there choose the drive that you want to start and follow the directions, it is all pretty easy if you haven't done it before.

Cheers!

thanks for your help i fixed it as soon as i read delete the recovery partion that work great. and i reinstalled it now my audio drivers dont work hahah

Back
Top Bottom