Help Please

AOD

In Runtime
K, so i have 3 computers 2 of them are kinda close and one is further away. To put them all on single connection do i need 2 network them, or do i just use a router? New to networking and stuff so yeah :D

Router would be the way to go. Probably wireless since your 3rd pc is somewhat at a distance from the other 2. There are some good links in here on how to setup a wireless network using a wireless router. Try using the search engine. If you still have questions, report back and we'll see what we can do to help.

AOD said:
K, so i have 3 computers 2 of them are kinda close and one is further away. To put them all on single connection do i need 2 network them, or do i just use a router? New to networking and stuff so yeah :D

Well...using a router would network them :p ...A router spilts the connection, and also connects the computers together, if you want. If you dont want to share files you dont have to, but you can set up shares easily. (If you want to search google for file sharing)

So if you want to share the connection, yes router...and then you'll be networked. And like CrossCech said, use a wireless router.

Back
Top Bottom