Help Please

Monday.

Beta member
Well my current computer is getting a bit old and slow so I am looking to buy/build a new one. I havent really got much money to buy one so im looking to build one preferably because I heard it was cheaper.
My main purposes of the computer. Photoshop, Internet, Store loads of music and quite a bit of gaming. Sadly my bugget is about £300-£350. So can anyone suggest any components unless you know of a computer pre-built that will do the job.

Thanks for any help :)

Does this budget include a monitor mouse and keyboard. You might check with darkblade..he seems to have connections.

Nope it doesnt include those, I already bought brand new of them a month or so ago.

good. good. Now go on newegg..wait that doesn't ship to the uk does it. And i'm guessing by those pounds that that is where you are from. But still you could customize on newegg.com and then we could tell you what you think then get those parts off of a different site. It's good if you start and choose what you think is good. And what kind of games...? I would go with probably and amd 3000 or above 512 ram to start or a gig and the 6800 gt vid card and whatever hdd you want. I don't know pounds so if that's over your budget some british guy will tell you what to do.

Back
Top Bottom