Help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried that site...it told me where CompuServe is based out of (Columbus OH) and where AOL routes out of (Virginia). Not very helpful :-( That was as far as I had gotten to begin with.

Any other ways I can try??

OK, nope still didn't work. Just tells me that CompuServe is out of Columbus OH. Want the IP? You might have more luck...

Oh, and Bluto...you have too much used space for me to respond, so here:

Not if I don't know your email addy. I know hers (because she emails me, right?). So I take her yahoo ID from there and search. But there is no info on it. See, like mine is profiles.yahoo.com/ponyshaw and there I am...hers, no. If your email is bluto at yahoo dot com, then your name is Hugh G. Rection, you're 69 and you like to make women scream in different languages with your tongue. *shrug* There ya go.

bluto said:
No thats not me i'm 70 and thats my business where my tongue goes.
Wanta try ? You must be female,36/26/36 and and BYO/boobs
:D
Oh, and Bluto...you have too much used space for me to respond, so here:
Is someone else useing my space ? Maybe you have ghosts after you.
You are getting paranoid and should not be,If it continues then get an offline shrink.

WTF?

Cmon you arent seventy and degrading women like that just isnt cool.

My email to them

TheJenners

I wasn't sure where to post this, but here goes anyways. I'm being harassed big time but somebody who is obviously an enemy from the past. Emails and anywhere I go online (I almost expect them to post here). I've changed usernames AND blocked them, they just keep finding me and/or getting different usernames. Is there a way I can track their IP address?? To find out where they are accessing the internet? I just want it to stop, I can't take much more!
==================
I included the above and

My comments to,

equestrianangel2000@yahoo.com

Whats this about ?

I won't try to hide.

So who are you and why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom