Help os prob ..

Hi I AM In A Bad Situation Now .... Help ... Me Hard Drive 1 Has Just Gone Up In Flames And Is GOne .... It had Me os on it. Now to get me computer back up and working i got to get a new hardrive and then install the os. the probliem is that the restore cd i got only works for a emachine machine .. so have i got to buy a new OS .... THat Is like 150 pound . or can i use the restore cds .. ?

Ps. It Has Gone Up In Flames Because I Checked It And THe Jumpers Are Wrong !!!!! :(

u must have the os cd or u can't install it, I don't think that ther restore cds will do.
If u don't have one then u have to get one.

So when i get a os cd then just get a new harddrive and install it on to it ..... and it should work .......

Yup, sorry to hear that just trying to install an OS is costing you 150. If you have access to another pc, download a copy for now.

DanTheMan89 said:
Hi I AM In A Bad Situation Now .... Help ... Me Hard Drive 1 Has Just Gone Up In Flames And Is GOne .... It had Me os on it. Now to get me computer back up and working i got to get a new hardrive and then install the os. the probliem is that the restore cd i got only works for a emachine machine .. so have i got to buy a new OS .... THat Is like 150 pound . or can i use the restore cds .. ?

Ps. It Has Gone Up In Flames Because I Checked It And THe Jumpers Are Wrong !!!!! :(

Ok so it literally stopped working, or just it corrupted more data on it. That sucks if its gone, but if there are just corrupted files on it, down load Knoppix. Its a bootable versoin of linux, made for these kinds of problems.

joxley1990 said:
Yup, sorry to hear that just trying to install an OS is costing you 150. If you have access to another pc, download a copy for now.

Hi yes that is wat i am doing lol ....

arrizx said:
Ok so it literally stopped working, or just it corrupted more data on it. That sucks if its gone, but if there are just corrupted files on it, down load Knoppix. Its a bootable versoin of linux, made for these kinds of problems.

The Hardrive has gone it started burning and flames and smoked everywhere. I looked at it and one of the chips is melted so it is dead lol ......

Back
Top Bottom