Help on Custom Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philthepill

Baseband Member
Im about ready to toss out my ancient 3200+ AMD Xp and custom build a computer... I need help because I have never custom built a comp---i wanna buy all the shit for under $800 and I dont want anyone to give me a link to some site where it builds the comp for u, I wanna build this comp with my own two hands. If anyone is able to, can u also giv me suggestions on specific parts which u would use, thanx

Dynamix

Fully Optimized
Philthepill said:
Im about ready to toss out my ancient 3200+ AMD Xp and custom build a computer... I need help because I have never custom built a comp---i wanna buy all the shit for under $800 and I dont want anyone to give me a link to some site where it builds the comp for u, I wanna build this comp with my own two hands. If anyone is able to, can u also giv me suggestions on specific parts which u would use, thanx
LOL
your prcessor is goooood dont toss it out lol
Building yourself is the best, wat do u wanna do with the PC Games?

E

entity512

i'll buy the 3200, i need a cpu for my shuttle im getting

alvino

Golden Master
yeah becides your amd isnt that old. i still have a AMD K6-2 that runs at like 300 or 333mhz, and my mom uses it for her billing and to keep track of reciepts and financial stuff.

Philthepill

Baseband Member
camers said:
name your price....... can u ship to UK

Yes, I can ship to the UK if you will provide the right shipping information, but I still would like to hear your price range

Status
Not open for further replies.