help needed

mikey563

Beta member
I had my laptop stolen last week it was a Sony vaio z1 Centrino and i don't know the rest of the model letters it was about 6 months old and was a and my insurance need to know the model number

mikey563 said:
I had my laptop stolen last week it was a Sony vaio z1 Centrino and i don't know the rest of the model letters it was about 6 months old and was a and my insurance need to know the model number
Don't you have the Bill of Sale for the warranty ? That should get you somewhere,or the person who sold it to you if It wasn't EBay or something was it ?
You won't do that again i guess.

mikey563 said:

Best idea for Proof and Model Number would be the Warranty Slip or the Reciept. It would be practically impossible for you to track down the model number without them.

Sorry, if you really had your computer stolen.

Because a new computer, especially a laptop, comes with so much information with the complete model number, serial number, and date of manufacture all over the paperwork.

Plus your receipt will contain that information as well.

Where did you get it from?

laptop

all the paper work was in the bag with the laptop as i did not think it would get stolen

Well, thats pretty silly. However, call up Sony tell them your Postcode, Name, and Telephone Number and they will happily tell you what your system is.

Back
Top Bottom