Help needed with HTML tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

shan

Daemon Poster
Dude, i've been sitting here looking around at your
PHP:
<TABLE>
codes and placements, but can't get it working correctly. Did you make this table in an editor, or by hand.

Come on now, tell the truth....hehehe.

This should get you goin', but I cant explain why!!!
I sure would like someone to explain it.

Find these snipets of code and... replace 2nd width with 25, 30 or even delete it

<TABLE height="100%" width="100%" cellspacing="0">
<TR>
<TD width="20%">
<TABLE width="25%" bgcolor="#000066" border="1" bordercolor="#ffffff"

After Crimean Satanist add the following code and delete everything else up to the needed banner cr*p

Crimean Satanist</A>

</TD>
</TR>
<TR>
<TD bgcolor="#000099"><CENTER><P Class="1"><font color="#FFFFFF">Latest News & Updates</P></FONT></CENTER>
</TD>
</TR>
<TR>
<TD><font color="#FFFFFF">>15/Nov/02 : 4 Cult Readings Added
</TD>
</TR>
</table></table>

BEFORE YOU MAKE CHANGES MAKE A COPY OF ORIGINAL FIRST, THEN START PLAYING WITH IT, JUST IN CASE

I hope its satisfactory

Therat

Lets try again without any BRACKETS. You add them in. Apparently we cant use HTML coding in any response

TABLE height="100%" width="100%" cellspacing="0"
TR
TD width="20%"
TABLE width="25%" bgcolor="#000066" border="1" bordercolor="#ffffff"

**replace 2nd width with 25, 30 or even delete it

**after Crimean Satanist line add following code and delete the rest up to the needed banner cr*p

Crimean Satanist /A BR
/TD
/TR
TR
TD bgcolor="#000099" CENTER P Class="1" font color="#FFFFFF" Latest News & Updates /P /FONT /CENTER
/TD
/TR
TR
TD font color="#FFFFFF" 15/Nov/02 : 4 Cult Readings Added
/TD
/TR
/table /table

Hope this works this time

actually we CAN use html, but it displayed the finished product instead of the code because it was formatted correctly, lol

voilla, presto, abra cadabra, bla bla bla bla.

I got it mostly working here, but the cell data with the latest news ">15/Nov/02 : 4 Cult Readings Added" is only aligning in the middle of the cell, i'll work on it but for now, i guess this is what you wanted...

It's in text format now, you can just change the whole coding of your website, it's all good!

Attachments

• shot0060.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 129
I can't upload the html file so when you upload it to your website, if it's not what you want, lemme know, i'll keep pluggin away..heheh.

~peace

ps: how many posts do i need before i can have my own avatar?

Sorry i didn't get to this sooner, i've been sick with a sore thorat, and grumpy... I've just been sleeping all damn day and now its 4:30 and I guess i'm up for the day, i guss I better pour me a cup of coffee..hahah. Well here's the updated HTML you can just paste on to your website.

~peace and chicken grease.

Attachments

• code.txt
    5.1 KB · Views: 101
you owe me a turkey! :)

hahahhahahh!

ps. I actually went into windows and previewed it in IE, it looks pretty good....i'm still trying to see if i can get the "Latest News" Top table smaller. More to come (hopefully!)

Attachments

• plug.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom