help my computer is messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

SayJaiBao

Solid State Member
its like this i try to turn it on but it wont load keep staying on a black screen(showed nothing just black). this happened before so i turned on and off like few times and it finally loaded. but today i have to do it like for 30 times. i dont no wats wrong with it. is it something wrong with software or hardware?

also another probelm i think it related, i was playing this video game star craft and computer studdenly go to blue screen saids

"a problem has been dectected will shutdown the computer to pervent damage. and said something like check driver, change video adapters something like that, and at bottom beginning dumping of physical memory. when it finish dumping memory it restarts the comp.

plz help thank you so much!

according to what you describe, it seems your system won't even POST... with your blue screen warning, my bet will be problem with your memory....

try to get a good ram from a friend (make sure it meets the requirement of your motherboard, see motherboard specification for detail, like manual or vendor website)

hope it helps.:D

nope i dont think ram got probelm if ram probelm at least it will say something but it just keep staying on black screen.

No, if the memory is bad, it dosn't say anything. It acts just like what you described. Mabey you have a faulty PSU?

try to borrow a working PSU from a friend with enough wattage to sustain your system.... that is the easiest way to check for faulty PSU

for RAM, try reseat it and see if that help...

well my comp worked now but i m afriad next time i shutdown it will happen again. do u no wats wrong?

As he said the power supply is most likely the cause. If it can't serve enough power to the other componants then it won't start. Go buy a new power supply and see if that fixes it. If you don't know how to change that I strongly recommend taking it to someone that does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom