Help me stay awake !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Right, i have had 8 weeks off school of going to bed at 4am and getting up at 2pm.

for school i need to be sleeping at 11pm and wakeing at 7:30am. So i need to take drastic measures to rapidly get myself back into that routine. I have tried simply trying to sleep at 10pm, but i just fell asleep at 4am as usuall and that failed.

So right now i am trying to stay awake all the way through the night so i will be shattered by 11pm - the problem is i know i will actually become shattered about 12 hours before this at 11am :p (8 hours time) So, i need advice to keep myself awake. So far i decided 300grams of chocolate, 1 pint of milkshake and a pint of high sugar juice will keep me awake for a few more hours.

A baseball bat to the groin would certainly help. :p

nos and amp being energy drinks ?

@Mak

LOL !!! You were told to lighten up, but youve lightened up beond the point of any use :D

sitting up, watch a movie, that's how i do it when i pull all nighters and have nothing to do during the day but need to stay up because i have something to do later on.

It helps to make it feel like you've had rest, just don't lay down, and constantly drink or eat something, or u will fall asleep.

AMP is a Energy Drink from Mountain Dew if i am not mistaken.

Hey i am human and can have fun like the rest of you folks. That is why when i see no posts in the regular area i decided to post a bit more in here.

You asked for tips on how to stay awake. I gave one. You never said they had to be resonable. Your fault for not being specific. :p

The best tip is to keep busy. Dont sit at the PC cause that will only get you tired. So do what you have to for the night. But once day breaks. Get out. Do something. Go to the shopping center or whatever. Do not sit in any one place for a long period of time as that will only allow you to get tired and want to sleep.

I used to go for 22 hours everday. That is how i got by. I never sat still. I was always on the move doing something. Cleaning, playing with my baby or something. What ever i could to keep myself busy to keep myself from falling under the influence of my tiredness.

There better? :p

Much. :p

Maybe if i go camp out in the supermarket in the drinks section and keep drinking them. Ive not left the shop, so i'm not stealing them, right ? ;)

Someone add me on MSN and talk to me, i need distracting from my already occuring onset of tiredness..ohwell, not long.. just 20 more hours to go :eek:

You do realise i will of been awake for more than 30 hours when i finally try to sleep :eek:

The best tip is to keep busy. Dont sit at the PC cause that will only get you tired. So do what you have to for the night. But once day breaks. Get out. Do something. Go to the shopping center or whatever. Do not sit in any one place for a long period of time as that will only allow you to get tired and want to sleep.

I used to go for 22 hours everday. That is how i got by. I never sat still. I was always on the move doing something. Cleaning, playing with my baby or something. What ever i could to keep myself busy to keep myself from falling under the influence of my tiredness.

lol, im the exact opposite, when i do something that takes somewhat energy, i get extremely tired and i can not take it anymore and i end up having to take a rest for a few hours, if i do something that does not require alot of energy, that im engaged in, such as a movie that i like, and am doing something while watching the movie, such as eating, i never fall asleep and i feel less tired.

true. i am tired now, i dont see myself lasting another 18 hours.

Maybe if i sleep now and get up in 5 hours i will be tired all day but it wont be unbearable.

I need a fail proof plan, because if im tired at school one more time i get suspended lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom