Help me plz... sorry off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idaman

Solid State Member
hey guys, im sorry this is off topic, but i need to know, if anyone knows about paytrust scams, cuz im selling something on Ebay, and they want me to use paytrust, im not sure if its a scam or what, so if anyone has ever used paytrust and it works plz let me know thanks alot, am forever grateful!!

Dude you said "sorry off topic"
How about searching the forums for an off topic section. =O.
And to your question I dont have an answer cause i dont know. Just wanted to tell you there IS an off topic section. :D

sounds a little fishy to me. i would have them do either paypal or a m/o. paypal is very reliable and cooperative.

Well, I do know that I've seen the PayTrust name in Home Owners Association ads. I'm not sure that this helps you or doesn't but I would suggest running more "What is PayTrust" type searches in google. I've never used them myself, but from the very few searches I ran...it seems as if they are well known.

By "they" do you mean Ebay or your buyer. If it is your buyer, tell them you only accept m/o or checks. Paypal is convinient, but I would always ship using ground or more expensive services just to insure that I can provide a tracking code.

Idaman said:
hey guys, im sorry this is off topic, but i need to know, if anyone knows about paytrust scams, cuz im selling something on Ebay, and they want me to use paytrust, im not sure if its a scam or what, so if anyone has ever used paytrust and it works plz let me know thanks alot, am forever grateful!!

With Ebay or Email Scams.... If in dought, DON'T!

Rockyz summed up every thing else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom