Help me! i need a program to hack and generate my msn messenger so i can get it back.

Novartic_

Daemon Poster
Hi there my old friends can you help me please. what it is, is that some one has hakked bouth my acounts of msn mess/hotmail acounts and i need some one to ether get them back for me or send me a program which can hack it. please help me. microsoft are doing bigger all as usle.

Re: Help me! i need a program to hack and generate my msn messenger so i can get it back.

umm strange, tell me your user name and ill do my best

Re: Help me! i need a program to hack and generate my msn messenger so i can get it back.

they didnt "hack" you accounts. i hate when people use that term in the wrong way. a program wont get them back for you, the only program you can use to get you going is a password cracker....in particularly a brute force cracker. It will run diferent passwords untill it generates the appropriate password for the accounts.

Particularly one that either goes through every word in the dictionary or one that just tries every key combination possible but those take a long time to run lol

actualy have you tried your secret question if you havent try that usualy when people do what they have done here they will change it but some thick shits wont so try that.

i don't think they hacked you! maybe sent you a key logger and got your password

they didnt "hack" you accounts. i hate when people use that term in the wrong way. a program wont get them back for you, the only program you can use to get you going is a password cracker....in particularly a brute force cracker. It will run diferent passwords untill it generates the appropriate password for the accounts.

Brute forcing is out of the question. After so many failed login attempts they have a cool down time and make you wait like 15 minutes.

These days it seems like everybody loses a hotmail account... and EVERYBODY wants to learn how to hack hotmail...

look gues i know this person who has done this and beleve me this ant the 1st time he has done this to me. when i was on novartic_@hotmail.co.uk he added me and i siad hello etc.. then he said i was a fool then my msn kiked me out then i went into my back up msn danielattwill@hotmail.com and saw that some one was online. so i said who are you, please give my msn back. he said lol ha ha ha ha no its mine (lire) then he said no your right its not mine but they are bouth mine now!! i was stuned as it kiked me out and he had that too. now iv just made anouther one and iv added no one apart from 3 people who are my close friends and in 15min im now kiked out of that too :'( hes a wanker.

location?

Back
Top Bottom