Help me get the maximum cooling out of this case!

Well the thing is I dont really have a BUDGET that I cant surpass, its more like having to wait and save the amount. I can spend the 600 dollars for all the parts youve listed (better power supply I chose) PLUS a great mid tower. I just hate waiting since I feel like I am sitting on a PC that is gonna die out soon. Haha.

P5NSLI with a Intel 2 Core Duo E5300 and 4 gigs of ram is dated back pretty old, ALL the usb ports and headphone/mic ports died on me as I installed windows 7 ultimate 64 bit and yeah. I might just buy me the power supply right now So that this one doesnt die out on me BUT i rather buy it all at one purchase.

Did you install the drivers for those parts that "died"? Simply installing an OS wont kill pieces like that.

On to the rig, you have enough right now.
CPU:
Intel Core i5-3330 Ivy Bridge 3.0GHz (3.2GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 2500 BX80637i53330 - Newegg.com

Motherboard:
ASRock B75 PRO3 ATX Intel Motherboard - Newegg.com

RAM:
Kingston HyperX Blu Red Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 Desktop Memory Model KHX16C9B1RK2/8 - Newegg.com

PSU:
SeaSonic S12II 620 Bronze 620W ATX12V V2.3 / EPS 12V V2.91 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply - Newegg.com

Case:
Corsair Carbide Series 200R Black Steel structure with molded ABS plastic accent pieces ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Newegg.com

$437

You have more than enough left over to either get a better case like the 300r, 650d, or get an SSD or something like that.

Just an FYI, your current CPU/RAM setup is capable enough. If you have AA enabled in Crysis 3 then turn it off.

I dont care what CPU I gotta get, if it gets me above 30 or above 40 frames ,thats what I am getting. I kinda want to get the 3570k i5 just because I hear SO MAN good things about it haha. Grrr Ima justl eave you alone PPM! XD haha, people tell me to get the AMD Phenom 2 x4 965 black edition processor. Its 100 bucks though o_O

If you're going to buy something then buy something current gen. I just gave you a setup that is within your saved budget. It's better than what you got, practically the same thing as a 3570k, and better than a 965.

There is absolutely no reason to buy a 3570k unless you either have the money for it and a Z77 board or want to overclock which also requires a Z77 board.

Back
Top Bottom