HELP:How To Join Unpartitioned + Partitioned SPACE On Hardrive

OtakuBakaA

In Runtime
I have a 40 GB hardrive, and the thing is that on the partitioned space where i have win2000, it only has 27.4 GB available, and the unpartitioned space is 10 GB, is there a possible way to reformat joining those two spaces together so i get 40 GB free space and not 27. Thanks GURUS!

Yep, all you have to do is delete the partitions and format the whole drive and you'll be all set. :)

Or, you can just get partition magic, that lets you merge partitions, without loosing your data..

Ive tried partition magic. its so hard. lol, but TOmmy Boy, could you give me detailed steps, after i delete the partitioned space, i will have 2 unpartitinoned space. How do i merge them ?

OtakuBakaA said:
Ive tried partition magic. its so hard. lol, but TOmmy Boy, could you give me detailed steps, after i delete the partitioned space, i will have 2 unpartitinoned space. How do i merge them ?

Lol, it looks preety easy. I have the program, but I dont have partitions, so I wouldnt know what goes on after the 1st step..

But by the looks of it, to me its fairly simple..

untitled3hc.jpg

By Merging Partitions, it will be one. Use Partition Magic in Windows. The one which boots is a Piece of crap.

Hahaha yea. I dono why they even made a demo if you can do anything there. Just go buy it, or theres always the illegal way of doing things...

Back
Top Bottom