Help for a Newbie

Jake548

Beta member
I have some avi files of some fishing trips. I want to join them together to form one continuous file (film). I have a program called hjsplit but really have no idea how to put it to the proper use.
Are there any suggestions?

The problem is strange in that I have uploaded some videos from my camera but when I try to transfer them to Movie Maker, it shuts down the program. I scanned the videos with an anti virus and they are clean yet every time I try to upload them from my computer it shuts down the program. I have another video that I got in an email and it loaded fine. Any suggestions?

Are they in avi format/?

"Virtualdub" + "GSpot" + "DivX"

Virtualdug: It's totally free, and no installation is required, open GSpot and check the bitrate on all the files you want to append then take it down and drag the video you want first into Virtualdub, next: File/Append video file ie ,in the order you want them to play, then "Video/Compression/DivX/Configure" and set the bitrate to whatever GSpot gave you, for Audio just set it to "Direct Stream Copy" to avoid audio sync problem's, and that's it!. If you have any problem's just ask:)

Qudans

Back
Top Bottom