Help fast!!! in trouble???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
Is it safe to give a company the routing and account number of your bank account? I bought windows vista home basic upgrade, but the payment didn't go through and I got vista. I thought some illegal crap was going to happen if I didn't pay, so I paid which I have no clue why the payment didn't go through before. Anyway The company called me and asked for my routing and account number. I don't know if that was safe or not.

Please answer me!!!

I just transferred all of my money from that account to my other one just incase. I left $50.00 just cause that is how much vista costed me.

Also I think that, that company took out $50.00 out of my paypal account, but its not listed in the history for paypal. I am missing that money though. I am going to try and get refunded. I need to stop using the internet.

you could....but it wouldn't end there. You have to do things legit-ly...what was this ebay? You can pull it, call the bank and make sure noone tries to do anything, and then close and get a new account

if it's a legit thing, you have to pay that "seller" some how

you can keep using the internet, just deal with reputable and dependable companies....newegg, directron, buy.com, amazon.com, zipzoomfly...etc

I did deal with amazon. I guess I have to do no more marketplace. I didn't even realize that amazon had a feedback rating thing until now.

dang dude..when you buy on amazon...you go through their cart and pay just through their system. They then pay whoever it is you chose.
I buy 70-80% from Amazon direct, and sometimes pick other people. I never contact anyone about anything. Amazon handles that.

What you should do, if you are being serious with all you've said, because you know...lol....is email Amazon about this and that seller. Forward emails to them and they will bust that person for you.

I already filed a phishing scam report on Amazon for that marketplace. I think that should be good enough.

Also why would I start a thread and lie about something?

I think that is why most people steal microsoft products. My bank account that I gave them the info to, had a lot more money on it then I thought it did.

not lie exactly...but if such events actually did occur. I've only had sellers contact me saying they've shipped items. It just seems odd. Since it's so unlike my Amazon purchases. Keep that in mind and you can keep shopping at amazon, no sweat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom