Help dont know what career would be good for me (somthing in computers)

....Or you could go my route. I Just wanted a job for while i was doing IT Courses (Almost Finished YAY) so i handed my resume in everywhere. Eventually i got a job as a telemarketer then my boss approached me because i sucked at telemarketing and we had a good discussion (And it was a boring job anyway) And now im in charge of IT At work (15 PC Network,Plus a server).

OR You could always start your own PC Repair Business (I Do this in my spare time).

....Or you could go my route. I Just wanted a job for while i was doing IT Courses (Almost Finished YAY) so i handed my resume in everywhere. Eventually i got a job as a telemarketer then my boss approached me because i sucked at telemarketing and we had a good discussion (And it was a boring job anyway) And now im in charge of IT At work (15 PC Network,Plus a server).

OR You could always start your own PC Repair Business (I Do this in my spare time).

what do you do for IT

Whatever you do, don't get roped into fixing copiers or printers.
Agreed, unless you like running around everywhere and getting messy everywhere you go!

Easiest thing would probably be to get involved in a local PC repair shop as others have said - be prepared to start right at the bottom and work your way up though, and this might take a while! Some qualifications would help as well, but some experience at any level is always a good thing to put on a CV if you're applying for anywhere else later on.

Back
Top Bottom