Help Building New Pc (newbie)

placebo_mind

Beta member
i am currently saving up for a cheap and stable computer, being able to play games fluently and without glitches. Could anyone recommend some parts for me?? I live in Australia so US Dollars mean nothing to me. I need the parts under $1000. Please help I would be greatly in anyones debt who would do this for me.

PLEASE HELP
THANKS

what games are we talking about here? anything exreamly new? also, if you had any ideas, however vauge it may be, of parts you want you want please list those as well.

depends on what games you're talking about. i can give you a wishlist if you give me a little bit more detail about your budget. Like for example, you said american dollars mean nothing, but you used $1,000 as a figure, did you mean Australian currency(which is what exactly?) and how does it translate to dollars? Also, if you want really stable, (I hope I don't get banned for this: get a mac), anything with a pc isn't really going to be 100% or even 80% stable, unless you're either A.) really good or B.) had better luck than me
smile.gif

My PC is rather stable aside from the glitchy Vista drivers at the moment, but that will surely change soon. Hopefully anyways.

A mac would not be good if you want to play games though as most games are designed for Windows systems only.

Back
Top Bottom