help aol messege comming up on start up

dickibobboy

In Runtime
i have not long since installing aol broadband on my pc and the installation did not go very well but today i tried it agen and installed it and it is up and running, but evry time i start the pc up and windows loadsand evry thing is there i get a pop up sayin i need to insert the aol broadband installation cd and this messege came up before i got aol installed and working today any ideas how to get rid of it (i can click to close it but i want it gone) thankx p.s sorry for the spelling not right up to it today, lol

Ah, it might be a program like NTL has which is like a MEDIkit and that can load up if not installed.

First go the Start menu, Programs, and go to Startup. Is it listed in there? If so, simply right click the menu item and select delete from the list. That would now stop it starting up if so.

If it isn't there, check the program files within the Start menu for any program linking to AOL thats not part of the proper service, and try uninstalling it from the Control Panel within Add/Remove Programs.

I hope this helps :)

Back
Top Bottom