Help(again)

GiantFan2180

Solid State Member
If i have wireless internet connection, is it still possible for me to connect a usb cord to the computer which goes to the PS2 for online gaming? I tried but it didnt work. Is there something else i need?

You should be able to just use a wireless USB receiver to plug directly into the PS2. If this isn't an option, you should still be able to network it through your computer. You should be able to do it with the Windows network setup wizard, but I'm not sure. Someone else will have to give you more detailed information.

You cant use the USB ports like you do on a computer... PS2 is completely different from windows xp. The USB ports can only be used for accessories that are compatible with the PS2 system... I tried plugging in my flash drive (I dont know why) but it didnt work. To have internet capabilities, you have to buy the broadband kit (ethernet only, i think), but I think there isnt wireless support for PS2

I can use my flash drive with it. You just have to have the right software. It's cool because I can play MP3s with it on my PS2. But yeah, the USB wireless receiver might not work properly or at all. Search around on Google for some info on that if you want to.

spank_fusion said:
You should be able to just use a wireless USB receiver to plug directly into the PS2. If this isn't an option, you should still be able to network it through your computer. You should be able to do it with the Windows network setup wizard, but I'm not sure. Someone else will have to give you more detailed information.

where can i find the windows network setup wizard?

In the Network Connections screen, click on the Set Up a Home Or Office Network link in the panel on the left.

Back
Top Bottom