Help a noob with craigslist please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PayPal debit card pulls money from your PayPal account. It won't touch your bank account unless your PayPal account is empty.

You would be surprised how many people use it as a 3rd party bank account. To hide money from the wife or whatever. :p
Shhhh! She might hear you! LOL. I never have much in my Paypal, at least not for long. I completely wiped it out (and then some) buying my wife's lappy.

Oh they've already got my bank info and all that. it's real handy. They never sent be a debit card tho XD

And the buyer was totally bogus :/ Just randomly offered an extra 150$USD (so like 2000 canadian. LOL jk) for shipping.
Then I check the so called "paypal confirmation" e-mail and his address was nigeria. Also the e-mail was from some mail2pay.com account, with the title as service.paypal.com.

I wonder if he though I wouldn't notice that he was outside canada after saying he wasn't :/ Or if he thought I wouldn't check my account for the funds lol

Bummer. I was really lookin forward to grabbing an iphone in the next few days. There are some pretty good deals on kijiji within driving distance :p

Haha what a liar. I guess they realized that if they say they're from Nigeria everyone now knows right away. Those idiots are using our country now! Still doesn't make any sense why they would say Canada when you have to ship it to Nigeria. Don't you think they would question that?

Haha, you know we make fun of that, but it's guarenteed there someone dumb enough out there that they wouldn't notice.

Forgot this one but another flag that tipped me off real quick, was he told me to ship the laptop right away.
wtf?
I even included pictures in the listing. no references to laptops, and a complete parts list lol.

meh

Haha what a liar. I guess they realized that if they say they're from Nigeria everyone now knows right away. Those idiots are using our country now! Still doesn't make any sense why they would say Canada when you have to ship it to Nigeria. Don't you think they would question that?

You seem to mistake scammers for intelligent life forms.

Haha. His english wasn't great, but it was understandable, and his typing was better than some people here :/
That and the fact that canada pretty much has no bloody imigration policy so anything goes.
So I never really thought much about it.

and LOL. That's the funniest thing i've read in a while salt. hahahaha

aaaaaaahhhhhhahahhaha. i love the guys picture.. and that's so funny.. imagine talking to your kids, "well mommy and I got together on craigslist. its on the internet." "kinda like eharmony?" "No, not really, its a place where people can buy and sell things." "so you bought mommy?" "no, not really, there were some fee's associated with putting up the listing, but i didn't pay for her." "You're wierd daddy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom